3. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this information.
4. Personal information provided by online membership applications are transmitted by unencrypted email to the Membership Secretary. All personal data provided by members are stored in a password protected Access Database maintained by the Membership Secretary. If details from the database are required by another Club committee member in the course of his/her duties then an extract in the form of a password protected Excel spreadsheet may be sent by unencrypted email to that Club committee member.
5. All members have a user account created for them on the Club’s website - www.austinmaxiclub.org - in order for them to access the website’s members area. Information stored on the website to enable this access is only available to the Webmaster and Membership Secretary.
6. All financial transactions carried out on line between an individual and the Club are facilitated via a third party, currently PayPal. As such the Club holds no personal financial details on its website or in its membership database.
7. The Club does not share any personal information with any third party, with the exception that member names and postal addresses are provided to the Club’s magazine printers for distribution of the Club magazine.
8. The Club will use members’ personal data in order to operate as a classic car club. These purposes include, but may not be limited to:
• Distribution of membership cards
• Distribution of the quarterly club magazine (“Maximise”)
• To offer renewal of membership
9. Membership data will continue to be held by the Club for up to six months after a membership has ceased, unless a request is received from the former member to delete all his/her personal information. The Club may use this data to invite the former member to renew their membership but will not share it with any third party.
10. Classified adverts are accepted for inclusion on the Club website on the understanding that all details provided by the advertiser (including name and contact details) will be published in the advert on the website. All personal data collected for this purpose will be deleted as soon as the advert is removed from the website.
11. You may request details of personal information that the Austin Maxi Owners Club holds about you by contacting the Club’s Membership Secretary. Any corrections or changes to personal information will be enacted on provision to the Club’s Membership Secretary.